Subject: Re: TRES: official first light
From: Gabor Furesz <[email-masked]>
To: Dave Latham <[email-masked]>
Cc: Soeren Meibom <[email-masked]>, Sylvain Korzennik <[email-masked]>, Scott Kenyon <[email-masked]>, Doug Mink <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Guillermo Torres <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Perry Berlind <[email-masked]>, Michael Lee Calkins <[email-masked]>, Wayne Peters <[email-masked]>, "Lyle (Ted) Groner" <[email-masked]>, Emilio Falco <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "Mark P. Ordway" <[email-masked]>, Gaspar Bakos <[email-masked]>, Nelson Caldwell <
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:58:26 -0400 (EDT)

Dear All,

I'm sorry, but I was in a rush this afternoon, as the little one had a
doctors appointment, but I just wanted to send out those TRES spectra
before I had to leave today.
Due to this hurry (and also because Andy has sent out a 'first light' note
before in which he did thank properly to everyone who were involved in the
TRES project) I forgot to gave credit to everyone. So again, let me copy
here the list Andy put carefully together in his previous e-mail, and ask
you to post-attach in your mind this to the end of my previous e-mail
today:

Congratulation are due to the long list of contributors to this project,
all of whom were essential to the success we enjoy today. Our special
thanks to Mark Ordway, the TRES project engineer, whose performance
and level of dedication were always above and beyond the call of duty.
For major contributions throughout the project, we offer our profound
thanks to Steve Amato, Kevin Bennett, Henry Bergner, Mike Burke, Sue
Demski-Hamelin, Tim Ellis, Roger Eng, Harland Epps, Dan Fabricant, Bob
Fata, Leslie Feldman, John Geary,  Larry Knowles, Csaba Major, Tim
Norton, John Roll & Joe Zajac.

For their support at various phases of the project, we thank John
Boczenowski, Pat Brennan, Flo Collette, Emilio Falco, Tom Gauron, Ted
Groner, Bob Hutchins, Sylvain Korzennik, Brian McLeod, Wayne Peters, Perry
Berlind and Mike Calkins.

Finally we thank Charles Alcock, Irwin Shapiro and Dave Latham for their
encouragement and, perhaps more significantly, their financial support.

And after the first light, let me say special thank to the FLWO staff, who
made TRES work in the past couple of months, and who will be taking very
good care of it in the future, supporting all the observers!

Sincerely,

Gabor Furesz
Andrew Szentgyorgyi